I started this blog to share my passions and interests in a variety of topics like parenting (learnings, struggles and joys), family activities, do-it-yourself home decor projects, cooking and baking and entrepreneurship. My focus has been in natural parenting topics including informed pregnancy and birth and healthy and active living.
To me, finding my feet means finding my purpose and becoming comfortable and happy with my life. This epiphany came with the birth of my son; the day I had prepared myself for the most in my entire life. I couldn't wait to start my new role as a Mother and along this journey I have found confidence and optimism. Coincidentally, this also marked the day that I could see my feet again.
More About Me
- Mother to little E (Born in 2009) and wife to Hubby (Married in 2005). Expecting baby #2 in 2012.
- I started this blog after reading a Kids in the Capital feature, “Social Media Mondays”.
- I am the 7th of 11 children and NO, I do not plan on having 11 children of my own.
- I was born and raised on a dairy farm on an island.
- Little E has dairy allergies.
- I have lived in Ottawa for 7 years
- I stay active and play many sports.
- My other full time job is in sports