Saturday, June 30, 2012

E turned 3! A Birthday Boy Questionnaire

In the midst of our move and welcoming our newest addition, E turned 3!

During the week of E's birthday, I worked away on a little questionnaire with him. I've seen a number of birthday interview ideas and thought this was an awesome tradition to start. My inspiration came rom this "21 questions to ask your kids" and this "20 Questions: Birthday Q & A Album". Since he is only three, it was a little tough to keep his interest at this "game", so I ended up asking a few questions each night.  Some went unanswered so I'll save them for next year.

Birthday Boy Questions - Three Years Old

3 years old

What is your favourite colour?
Lellow.

What is your favourite toy?
A baseball.

What is your favourite food?
Hang-ga-burrs with ketchup and mustard and relish and pickles and tomatoes and mayonaise.
* Hang-ga-burrs or better known as Hamburgers are his go-to and always need to me all-dressed. He also requested Shepherd's Pie for his birthday dinner which is another favourite and every morning it's Oat-ba-neal and blueberries!

What is your favourite animal?
A piggy and a horse and cows. And bears too. Oh and Mumble.
*Mumble is his stuffed penquin (from the movie Happy Feet).

What is your favourite song?
Happy Birthday.

What is your favourite thing to do outside?
Play games like soccer.

What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My animals - my brown bear, my cow, my giraffe, white teddy and Mumble.

What is something that Mommy always says to you?
Silly.

How old is Mommy?
Little.

How old is Daddy?
Big.

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Just because.

What's your favourite thing to do with Mommy?
Kiss.

What's your favourite thing to do with Daddy?
Play. Play games like baseball.

What makes Mommy happy?
Daddy.

What makes Daddy happy?
You.
*I swear I had nothing to do with those last two answers - pretty sweet, right?

What does Mommy do at work?
Um, I dunno? Exercising?
*Ha! I work for a National Sport Organization, but sadly sit at my desk all day.

What does Daddy do at work?
Driving?
*Ha! He's on the road alot!

I just love watching him grow!

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea!! I might just have to do this with my girls... they will be turning 7 and 5 this year but it can't be too late to start, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!!! Can I steal it for my lils? What a wonderful way to mark how they grow :)

    ReplyDelete