Saturday, December 3, 2011

New pictures of my little man

Last month I met up with Claire from Claire Ross Photography to get some updated shots of E. The last proffesional shots I have of him was when he just turned 2 and at 2.5 now he has grown up so much that I wanted to share some new pictures with my family and friends for Christmas.

I feel very fortunate to have met Claire through a mutual friend.  She took our family photos last year and I truly treasure them and have them plastered around my house.  Since then, I can't help but recommend Claire to my all my friends and I have really loved following her blog and Facebook page where I get to enjoy her talent with all of them in their very own pictures.  Claire is one of the most kind hearted women I have ever met and the first thing I noticed with her was how comfortable and relaxed I felt at our shoots. I felt as if we were already friends as we laughed throughout. And being a Mother herself she could easily entertain and find what made E tick.

This time Claire brought along her two adorable children for our shoot and I was really happy that E could play along with them.  It took him a while to warm-up to the camera while he clinged to me, but not long after he was climbing on the logs and rolling down the hills with the others.

Here are only a few of my favourite shots from the day. To check out more, head over and "Like" Claire Ross Photography's Facebook page!


Shy boy


Blue eyes

Loving the slide

2 comments: