Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Big News!

I started the month off well and although I didn't commit to NaBloPoMo, I was hoping I could keep the streak going. I couldn't. 

My usual writing time is when E is in bed and I usually stay up WAY too late. I just can't do it these days. I. AM. EXHAUSTED. As soon as E is in bed, I either crash on the couch or head straight to bed. Yes, my house is a disaster and I don't care. 

All of this extra and much-needed sleep is actually a good thing and it's because I have been (literally) holding some really good news inside. 

E is going to be a big brother!

As you can imagine, I have A LOT to talk about this these days. It is a very exciting time for my little family and growing extended family so be prepared for lots of baby talk around here for the next little long while!

29 weeks to go!

10 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, congratulations! Rest up for sure, you have good excuse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such amazing news! Looking forward to hearing every detail :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post put a much needed smile on my face. Congratulations!!! Now go get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful new alicia! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I just read this post. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congrats!!! That is wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!! Congratulations to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete