Monday, October 24, 2011

Footsteps

With their strides in sync, in unplanned matching outfits this is one of my favourite pictures.  It is proudly displayed on our living room wall, depicting their like father, like son similarities.  E points to it often and likes to relive the moment. "Remember when I went to the golf course? Remember when I hit the putter?"

When we had a guest over recently, E pointed it out to them, telling them how he and his Daddy play golf - so proud. 

This photograph tells a story about the the first time we took E to the driving range. It shows how E admires his Father. It reminds us to be mindful of our actions because a little one is not too far behind, following in our footsteps.




***

I'm joining Capital Mom today by blogging about a moment from my life based on a theme she has provided. This week’s Monday Moment theme is Photograph.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, my heart is melting! I just love all your posts, they are so heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! A. had to go to work with hubby yesterday because I was at a birth, so he's got a pic of her hitting the golf ball with a little club. They're golf pros in training :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. And you are so right about being mindful, especially as they get older. Children learn more from our actions than our words.

    ReplyDelete