Saturday, September 24, 2011

There is always something to be grateful for

Amanda from Let's Take the Metro started a Gratitude post link-up every Saturday. She writes, "I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?" So here I am, week to week, reminding myself to be grateful.

This week I'm grateful for:

1. Being a small part in a friend's wedding and enjoying an evening with friends.

2. E's new words and phrases that make me smile everyday.  This week is the word "hilarious" and he often uses it out of context.

3. Second hand clothing and children's consignment clothing sales. I got a huge bag of fall clothing today for under $50!

4.  Learning to accept and embracing new beginnings.

5. Great friends that I can share everyday ups and downs with.

Source

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that photo!! I also love the consignment shop and wish I could go there every week!

    ReplyDelete