Friday, September 30, 2011

A new creative itch

I've been really inspired to get more crafty these days. I think it's a mixture of enjoying crafts with a child who is now old enough to work with crafts supplies and an addiction to all the pretty things on Pinterest.  I've been working on some DIY home decor projects at home that I hope to start sharing shortly.  E and I have been doing a lot of painting and crafts lately, including this children's scrapbook I shared yesterday. 

I thought it would be fun to share my love of children's crafts with other parents in Ottawa.  Join me on Kids in the Capital today for the first post of my themed monthly craft carnival.  This month we will be crafting with leaves and you don't need a blog to participate - so please join in the fun! 

Click here to read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment