Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Inspirations

I've been touring Pinterest a lot lately, looking for ideas for Fall decor, food and activities for E.  And man, am I hooked! There are so many things I want to make and try...

I've been getting pretty crafty lately with E and would love to try some of these.


Source

Source

Source

And the food! I'm especially liking all the apple and pumpkin treats!


Source
Pumpkin Dip

Caramel Apple Pie
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
I really want to make a wreath for our front door.


Source

Source

Source

 There are so many small ways to bring Fall into your house!

Source
Source

Source
How are you getting into the spirit of Fall? 

3 comments:

  1. Ok - you've just made me ready for fall! That first print is absolutely gorgeous. And caramel apple pie? Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the pumpkin dip! Love it!! Pinterest seems really amazing - I just joined, but haven't had time to look around at all the great resources yet :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Would you send me an invite for pinterest??
    Looks like some AWESOME ideas there!!

    ReplyDelete