Saturday, September 10, 2011

Enjoy the little things in life...

Amanda from Let's Take the Metro started a Graditude post link-up every Saturday. She writes, "I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?" So here I am, week to week, reminding myself to be grateful.

This week I'm grateful for the little things in life:

1. A Hubby that will come rescue me at the drop of a hat when my car dies. A strong Hubby, at that, that can push my car while in neutral out of the gas station where I am stuck with a crying, coughing child in the backseat and cars honking around me.

2. The ability to laugh about our small life misfortunes.  And to know we will get through these tough times, because we always have.

3. That this week's croup is the worst of E's health. We are so fortunate to have a healthy child.

4. For the extra time I could spend with E this week while he was home sick.

5. The library and the mounds of books we went through this week.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment