Monday, September 19, 2011

Celebrating

This weekend I attended the wedding of a close friend.  I was also honoured to have been asked to do a reading at the ceremony (and was happy to have completed the task without tripping up the steps or fumbling my lines). 

It was an amazing celebration with many friends and family in attendance.  We enjoyed great food, great dancing music, lots of tears and lots of laughs - some of the many reasons why I love weddings.  Seeing the bright smile on my friend and celebrating the love on that day between these two friends is something I'll never forget.

All the best to the happy couple!

I'm joining Capital Mom today by blogging about a moment from my life based on a theme she has provided. This week’s Monday Moment theme is Celebrating.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it nice to celebrate happiness with people? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to a wedding where it just feels so right to see the couple together!

    ReplyDelete