Saturday, September 3, 2011

Because when you stop and look around...

Amanda from Let's Take the Metro started a Graditude post link-up every Saturday. She writes, "I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?" So here I am, week to week, reminding myself to be grateful.

This week I'm grateful for:

1. A full house of family and friends for my parents wedding anniversary. Chatting with cousins and aunts and uncles.  Eating great food. And for the chance for E to spend some time with his little cousins.

2.  Re-connecting with a childhood friend who is expecting her first child.

3.  One simple phrase the E has learned and tells both of us when we are away from him for any amount of time - "I miss you".

4. A fridge full of organic vegetables from my brother's gardens and the Carp market.

5. Robert Munsch books. They are so fun to read and and act out. We've been having so many laughs over them lately.

Source

2 comments:

  1. How many years have your parents been married? Happy Anniversary to them!

    I always love when I have a fridge full of *mostly* organic foods from the Farmers Market and grocery stores. It pleases me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the feeling of a full fridge, jammed with organic produce still covered in local dirt. It gives me so much peace!

    ReplyDelete