This week I'm grateful for:
1. A full house of family and friends for my parents wedding anniversary. Chatting with cousins and aunts and uncles. Eating great food. And for the chance for E to spend some time with his little cousins.
2. Re-connecting with a childhood friend who is expecting her first child.
3. One simple phrase the E has learned and tells both of us when we are away from him for any amount of time - "I miss you".
4. A fridge full of organic vegetables from my brother's gardens and the Carp market.
5. Robert Munsch books. They are so fun to read and and act out. We've been having so many laughs over them lately.