Saturday, August 27, 2011

This week I'm grateful for...

Amanda from Let's Take the Metro started a Graditude post link-up every Saturday. She writes, "I'm writing a weekly post to express gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. Will you join me in sharing just five things you are grateful for this week?" This is just what a needed. What a great habit to get into and a great excercise to participate in to remind myself just how fortunate I am!

This week I'm grateful for:

1.  Making homemade play dough with E.  Remembering the many times my Mom made it with us. Sitting back and watching E discover and create his masterpieces by rolling and smacking the bejeebus out of that purple dyed dough. 

2. Wednesday nights playing baseball with some great friends.  Laughs in the outfield and cheers on the bench.  Hot dogs on the portable bbq and a cold beer after the game. A few extra minutes to just hang out and not rush home.

3. Continued easy bed time routines with E and evenings to myself.

4. Hubby's confidence and success in his workplace, even though the extra time he puts in keeps him away from us.

5. My sister flying in from Victoria yesterday and spending the weekend with us.  Chatting about her adventures and future plans. 

What are you grateful for?

Source

1 comment:

  1. I loved making homemade play dough too! Mine was a lovely puce type color, haha, but so enjoyable nonetheless!

    Thank you for joining! Wonderful things on your list :)

    ReplyDelete