Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Moments: Choice

I'm joining Capital Mom today by blogging about a moment from my life based on a theme she has provided. This week’s Monday Moment theme is Choice.

***


I choose to be happy.
I have the power to make that choice.
Negativity is strong.
I try to brush it to the side.
I try to ignore the negative influences in my life.
Negative people frustrate me.
They try to tear me down with their unhappiness.
Day in and day out.
They are unhappy.
They try to bring me to their level.
They try to make me see things through their eyes.
But I won’t.
My optimism makes me stronger than them.
I steer my direction to the bright side.
I ignore their sad outlook.
My happiness is my choice, everyday.



3 comments:

  1. Dr Seuss can change the world!!!!
    Thank you for sharing Alicia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice! Gotta love Dr. Suess too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is a choice. Why does that seem so hard to remember sometimes.

    ReplyDelete