Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Blog Makeover

Welcome to my newly designed space! 

I have been playing around with the blogger templates lately (I apologize if you clicked over while I was in the process, it was a messy process).  I think I found a better look for this blog; something a little more clean cut and less busy. 

I've written a new "About Me" page to give readers more of a preview of where I am coming from and what I like to write about.  I also somewhat re-organized my blogroll into categories.  If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.

So, what do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. The "About Me" is VERY well done. Love the picture of you pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update... look great, and is very calming! Something must have been in the air this week, I had the itch too!

    ReplyDelete