Friday, March 4, 2011

Fancy That! Friday

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week...

This article about the push for birth centres in Ontario for low-risk pregnancies. 

Little E's 2nd birthday is coming up in April and I am starting to think about presents and parties.  He always talks about the big boys "bap packs" so I think we will get him his first back pack  (I am still using a diaper bag).  This really cute frog one caught my eye.

Do you read the 1000 Awesome Things blog? It's a pretty awesome pick-me-up everyday.  Yesterday, #296 was making a baby laugh.  Can't get anymore awesomer than that, can it?

I never would have thought that Kourtney Kardashian would prove to be a great role model for young mothers until now.

I made a quick stop at Shoppers this morning and took a gander at the baby aisle.  Do people actually buy these glorified jube-jubes and cheesies for their toddlers?

What jumped out at you this week?

4 comments:

  1. I bought the glorified cheesies and jube-jubes for my twinnies (but not for my third daughter)! When treats are being handed out to other kiddies, I liked offering something to my own children that was "better" than junk food. By the time I had Sarah, I realised my faulty logic. Hopefully, my children will survive me! :)

    Umm... I pray that my girls never, ever think Kourtney Kardashian is an acceptable role model. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you make me laugh. As for "keeping up" with Kourtney, I would like to think she is a role model for breastfeeding - that is all for now. I should have clarified :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I've wanted to buy those goodies for myself...but never for The Budsie. :P

    This week was marked by a crazy desire to pick up my paintbrush for the first time in a month or so. It's been a grand week but I haven't noticed much else. Just baby and painting. Twas nice actually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waaaaaay behind on blog reading, but I love the idea of the "fancy that! friday". You give me great new places to explore :) I am loving 1000 awesome things, but afraid of anything Kourtney Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete