Friday, February 11, 2011

The Lude

This weekend we are hittin' up Winterlude. I have invited my family from out of town to join us for the fun and there will be 17-20 of us! We will be skating at Dow's Lake and will hopefully have time to stop by Confederation Park to see the ice sculptures. Saturday night my neices who are 12 and 9, will be staying at my place and I'm looking forward to having a "girls night" with them. I haven't decided what to do with them yet. Maybe some valentines baking or crafting? Sunday morning we hope to go to Snowflake Kingdom with all the kiddies.

There has been a lot of great articles this past week about Winterlude and I am excited to check it out. We've only ever gone to Dow's Lake in the past so it will be nice to take in the other sites. The fresh air will be nice after a long week too, and of course some beavertails will help sooth the soul!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete