Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dinner Diaries - Week of Jan 3

Well this morning wasn’t the fresh start I was looking for!  There was crazy traffic this morning that made my usual 30 minute drive into work 1 ½ hours long.  I’m dreading the drive home.  I’m taking a short lunch break to get this post up and a break from plugging away at the 330 new emails in my inbox at work. Ugh.

This is what we are eating this week:

Monday – We had some pork chops (with homemade shake n’ bake), curried sweet potato and parsnip mash, and a green salad
Tuesday – BBQ steak, brown rice, beet and carrot slaw
Wednesday – Ginger lemon chicken stir fry with yellow peppers and zucchini, orzo pasta
Thursday – Split pea and lentil soup, homemade buns
Friday – Tuna casserole

Here’s to getting back into a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment