Monday, January 10, 2011

Dinner Diaries - Week of Jan 10

We had an amazing weekend visiting with family and friends and I am starting the week off a little pooped. On top of that my indoor soccer game tonight is at 11pm. Ugh.

This is what is on the menu this week:

Monday - Swiss Chalet order-in (too lazy to try and get something together after a busy weekend)
Tuesday - BBQ Steak, Roasted sweet potatoes, garden salad
Wednesday - Split pea and lentil soup (this was on the menu last week but we swapped it for a easier chicken dish since I didn't prepare the peas ahead of time)
Thursday - Rainbow trout, Brown rice, Steamed broccoli
Friday - Shepherd's Pie

Have you seen a theme here the last couple of weeks? Laziness. I am feeling unmotivated at my job and it's wearing off of me at home too. I'm trying to stay positive :)

1 comment:

  1. man, i hated those 11pm games. i was pretty much more useless then i usually was those games.

    your menu is much more inspired than mine. i can't imagine what a motivated one looks like! ;-)

    ReplyDelete