Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Official

I'm in love with this handsome little angel. He is 19 months old today - where has the time gone?




But not only that...tomorrow marks a full month since I started this blog and I am officially HOOKED!

I am getting more and more comfortable writing my posts and finding my true voice. I am a passionate person and for me, blogging has been a much needed outlet.

How fun is it that I get to choose what I want to write? That no one is telling me what to say? And, if I want to jump from one topic to another each day – so be it?!

I wish I had started this blog 19 months ago (when little E was born) or better yet at the beginning of my pregnancy. That is when I needed an outlet the most. So please forgive me if I go back in time every once and a while. I have some catching up to do!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 19 months little E! :) Happy one month anniversary! It's been a month of excellent reading for the rest of us! Little E is absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to hearing more about your pregnancy, and experiences when Little E was younger too!

    ReplyDelete