Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My New Adventure

I have been blog-hopping for weeks now and I’m finally coming out! I am interested in keeping a journal and connecting with other women in the blogging community with similar interests.  I am a busy mommy striving to lead the best life for my family. I have a particular interest (and experience) in natural pregnancy, birth and parenting topics. I am also on a mission to make our small townhouse more of a home for our family and I have found so much DIY inspiration in the blogosphere.

One of my favourite blogs right now is Kids In The Capital and they have recently started a stream of blogging tips and information on their Social Media Mondays. I have always been a very private person, but I have been so inspired to join in the fun.

Here’s to my new adventure…blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I hope that you enjoy it. The best way to make the most of it is to get out there and leave comments and try to meet people. I hope you will come to a Kids in the Capital meetup. And watch for Lara's upcoming posts on Twitter. If you like blogging you will love Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting-up with everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Kids in the Capital inspired you to start blogging!! I look forward to reading your blog. Will we get you on twitter next? ;)

    ReplyDelete